Friday, January 25, 2019

What Do I Want to Be When I Grow Up

perpetu all(prenominal)y since I was small, pile always ask me What do you motive to be when you grow up? I used crayons to illustrate my dream career. My drawing off was hung in the hallways for my parents to see. I remember the typical careers of my kindergarden class- ballerinas, firefighters, singers, and astronauts. I remembered mine. My picture showed a stick figure with black hair holding a mic. underneath the beautiful drawing, I wrote When I grow up, I demand to be a singer. To this day I can still remember my young self wanting to sing and perform on a man-sized stage. When I was younger, questions like this were asked very often. I answered these types of questions with silliness, never thought it was credibly to come true. However, as I am goting older, I recognise that now Im suppose to answer this question with confidence and mean what I say. Teenagers are expected to live exactly what they want to be and should be able to give good reasons why. Now that I am a teenager, I still dont exactly know what I want to be.Doctors, lawyers, dentists, tune managers are all great jobs however, I dont think my parents or all parents in fact, had ever sat down with their children and ask them What do you want to be when you grow up? If I have to answer this question, I would say adroit. All I want to do in my grown up life is to be happy. In my opinion, if you hate your career, its for the most part unlikely for you to enjoy it. The fun part of being an adult is that you get to choose who you want to be and misrepresent your own decisions.Happiness isnt something you can pervert with money. I feel like society today is all intimately money. The so called good jobs are usually the jobs that make the most money. I know money is pretty powerful, but it still has its limits. Money cant bargain for us happiness nor health. In my opinion, being happy isnt as elementary to achieve as people think. Sometimes, it is even possible for happiness to s pread. universe happy isnt going to be easy in any way, sometimes people underestimate the power of happiness. Therefore, my dream for now is to be happy when I grow up.But my ultimate goal in my life is to make everyone slightly me happy, I want to bring happiness in the people I love. I dont have a specific plan to project how Im going to make everyone happy but all I know now is that if you are not happy yourself, no one around will be happy. Happiness is a destination for everyone. We may want to try different paths in life, but I think we all want to be happy wherever we end up. Life is approximately sometimes, but if you are optimistic about it, you will concur your failure. Happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment