Sunday, January 8, 2017

Speech - Visuals in Communication

I am an employee at Lifetouch. Several devices ar habituated at Lifetouch on a daily basis to guarantee the high quality of our goods and services. This drop off presentation to help come out everything that I assist with at Lifetouch and all things that I wealthy person learned. I forget certify what the company has taught me. I chose PowerPoint as the platform. I picked this platform because PowerPoint presentations atomic number 18 well readable and easily presented through overhead projectors. It after part be employ effortlessly in the druthers of 5-200 employees. Individuals who atomic number 18 newly employed are the targeted audience for my presentation. This presentation get out also be utilise in the annual orientation that I hold for actual employees. The audience pull up stakes be of both genders and the age situate will be amid 18 and 60 eld old. The audience will be divided into branch, second and tercet shifts. Every shift will give two concu ssion times. I will utilize Calibri 45-47 inches in my slides with the title in yellow font. I have selected the background to be scorch or white consort to the selected pictures. The headings of the slides will be evince with the 45-47 inch yellow font.\nThe maiden slide will be the preliminary slide explaining how the devices are a matter of spare-time activity for the audience. The first, second, and third visuals will intro the pictures that newly hired employees whitethorn observe in every department of the plant. I will explain the meaning of distributively picture in the first slide. Visual one is the Lifetouch attribute for tippytoe and sextuplet Sigma. This type is seen everywhere where a Lean or Six Sigma effect occurred or where more training about these two things butt be learnt by the employees. I have used this logo so that employees are pause informed about the places they nates visit to gain knowledge about Lean and Six Sigma. Lean Manufacturing is t he approach used for the eradication of waste and non-value items by enhancing Lifetouch processes continually. Our Lea...

No comments:

Post a Comment